Feasibility Study & Business Plan Writing Experts
Our team at Prospectus.com is a world class leader in preparing and writing feasibility study reports and comprehensive business plans. Our staff of researchers, business plan and financial consultants and attorneys have written hundreds of feasibility study documents in more than 50 countries. We have written business plans (“preliminary feasibility studies”) and fully-detailed feasibility studies for a diverse range of industries, industry sectors and businesses, including real estate development, oil, gas and energy, product launching, scientific exploration and many more.
A feasibility study is conducted prior to a project’s undertaking. Principals of companies and their investors want to ensure that any given project they plan on developing is actually “economically feasible” and preparing a study showing this feasibility is the main point of writing such a report (which of course, will help save needed capital and time in the long run). A preliminary feasibility study includes such vital information and data as the funding needs to complete the project, the market opportunity, government regulations, risk factors, strength and weaknesses, the management team and the financials of the company. While a feasibility study somewhat sounds like a business plan, such reports tend to be much longer with more details on the market and financials.
Prospectus.com’s team is respected for its keen insights into any given market, and our straightforward assessment regarding a project’s viability. We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure that each project is specifically tailored to the company’s needs.
Various Types of Feasibility Study Reports
Prospectus.com’s team can assist with any of the noted feasibility studies below. Each separate study has its own features but there are more similarities among them than there are differences.
4 Main Feasibility Studies
- Real Estate Feasibility – This is the most common feasibility study that we at Prospectus.com write. Real estate feasibility reports include such features as the land survey, building permits, zoning laws, impact on the surrounding environment and natural habits, traffic issues and general impact on businesses in the area as well as the overall market opportunity. Housing developments such as condos, single family homes and apartments, or larger projects such as hotels or buildings or skyscrapers often create real estate feasibility studies before land acquisition and development.
- Comprehensive Feasibility – A comprehensive feasibility study is an all-inclusive report that takes into consideration some of the most rational business practices one should implement before undertaking any project. The comprehensive feasibility includes data on land acquisitions and real estate issues, economic and cultural impact on the greater surrounding areas, and more. Such comprehensive studies can be found in our business plan features (if a client wants a very long and detailed analysis). The comprehensive feasibility study is also referenced in the real estate feasibility study (see above) and together with the real estate report is the most popular feasibility study we offer.
- Financial Economic Feasibility – An economic feasibility study is conducted when a company wants to know if the proposed amount of capital and financing is sufficient to complete a project successfully. While a business plan may have a section called the Cost-Benefit Analysis (“CBA”), an economic feasibility study it will provide more detailed statistics and numbers in the financials.
- Marketing Feasibility – The marketing feasibility studies the market impact and penetration, such as the demographics, target market, product testing and more. Prior to launching a project into the market, whether in a local, regional, national or global environment, a viable study on the market is imperative.
Additional Feasibility Studies
Our firm has also written and assisted with the following additional feasibility reports, including:
- Technical Feasibility – If a company has the technological know how and resources to achieve its goals.
- Schedule Feasibility – Is there enough time and resources to complete the project on time?
- Cultural Feasibility – What is the local and greater cultural and societal impact?
- Legal and Ethical Feasibility – Are there ethical and legal implications of a project and if so what are they?
- Resource Feasibility – What resources are needed and is that enough to complete the project successfully?
- Operational Feasibility– Can your firm solve difficulties and maximize potential opportunities during the development?
- Blockchain Feasibility-Does your business concept lend itself to utilizing distributed ledger and blockchain applications?
Why Write a Financial or Market Feasibility Study?
Writing a professional feasibility study is good business practice. This is especially true for companies that are planning on raising many millions of dollars and want to have the knowledge readily available to make an educated decision about a project’s viability. By creating such a feasibility study, for instance, for a real estate project, you will be able to navigate potential pitfalls during development and save needed capital in the process, as well as possibly discover new opportunities in the market.
What We Do
Our team at Prospectus.com has worldwide experience in writing feasibility studies. Here is a partial list of our process, using a real estate project as an example:
- Initial analysis of your project
- Recommendation on next course of action
- Undertake the project
Information assessment and collection
- Initial analysis of the proposed development area, including the initial demographics
- Conduct land or site review
- Proposed construction and development costs
- Demographic analysis of proposed area
- Neighborhood analysis
- Demographic comparison
- Municipal incentives
- National market overview
- Analysis of similar project or developments
- Regional market analysis
- Competitive market analysis
- Competitive advantages of project or location
- Disadvantages of project or location
- Projected overall market
- Pricing analysis
- Purchases or occupancy
- Interviews if needed
- Financial analysis
- Third party team, i.e. law firm, accountant etc.
Financial Statements and Projections
- Pro forma
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Profit and loss
Appendixes and Addendum
Once complete we will then send the draft version of the feasibility study for review and comments.
Start to Finish
Prospectus.com is a one-stop company for all your feasibility study, prospectus, business plan or offering document needs. Our team has been involved in literally thousands of projects. We have set the bar high for feasibility study performance, taking into consideration time constraints and budgets. We pride ourselves on offering superior service – not just on a local or national level but on a global scale – at a fraction of the cost of our competitors and with faster delivery. We give our clients the tools they need to make an educated decision about the business opportunity at hand by producing a market driven, financially conscience feasibility study. The success of our clients is the number one goal of our company.
Feel free to reach out to us any time for a free consultation for your feasibility study.
- Prospectus Writing
- IPO Stock Exchange Listing
- Bond Offerings
- Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds
- Offering Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Offering Circular
- Explanatory Memorandum
- Information Memorandum
- Fund Setup Formation
- Securities Identifiers
- Registration and Filing
- Legal Work
- Escrow Services
- Business Plans
- Blockchain Feasibility Study & Whitepaper Preparation