A well written business plan is an essential component for any company seeking to raise capital. Our team at Prospectus.com has over 20 years of experience writing business plans and structuring business models for start-ups, later stage and expansion companies, those seeking venture or angel financing all the way to mezzanine and 144A funding, spanning a wide range of industries across the globe. We have been involved in thousands business projects and assisted with business planning, offering and private placement setup, feasibility studies, drafting financial projections, both for private companies and those seeking initial public offerings or listings on a stock exchange. Our team is a recognized leader in business plan development. In fact, our CEO is the Chairman and Founder of Borders.org (Business Plans Without Borders), a not-for-profit 501c3 organization which assist low income families as well as refugees and immigrants with business plan writing services and grants.
Our Team’s Business Plan Advisory Services Value-Proposition:
- Our staff are known as one of the most reliable and affordable Business Plan developers in the U.S. and worldwide. Our straight forward and honest assessment of one’s business is one of our strongest characteristics
- Offices and associates in numerous countries, including New York, London, Hong Kong Beijing, Singapore and Seattle
- 1 to 2 weeks’ average time for completing business plans
- Proven track record of saving entrepreneurs thousands of dollars in needless spending while developing the business plan
- Ability to draft your business plan and prospectus or private placement memorandum or offering memorandum for debt or equity offerings or any other service and package everything as one price
- We are somewhat of a one stop business for most of the startup and later stage company needs.
Barcelona Business Plan Options
There are mainly two types of business plans that are written in Barcelona: capital raising business plans and management or managerial business plans.
Raise Capital with a Business Plan
Most business plans are written with eye towards raising money for their venture. In a business plan that is written for investment capital, the structure of the business plans and therefore the most important point of the document will be the value-added benefit. Information on the products, services and the market will play central roles in the development of the plan, as well as various payout or exit strategies for the investors. Most business plans will focus on either selling equity or debt to investors.
- Equity: In an equity business plan the company seeking funding will sell an ownership stake. If the company is a corporation, they will sell shares or common stock or a variation of them. If the company is a LLC or a Limited Company (which is popular worldwide) interest or units in the company would be offered. Both a form of ownership, just with a different name for each entity. In additional, there are other sweeteners one can add into any business plan offering, including warrants or preferred shares or preferred units or convertible debt.
- Debt: in a debt offering business plan the company will be issuing some type of bond or a note to investors. A bond or note differ only in terms of the length of each security, which bonds being considered a longer maturity date than a note. There are also convertible debt securities that would convert the notes/bonds to equity at a certain fixed point in time. The business plan for bonds would detail the terms, such as the maturity date, interest rate and other vital information.
Managerial Guidance Business Plan
- No Capital Raising: In a managerial or a management business plan, the focus is not on raising money but what strategy a company should employ. While most companies that write business plans do so to raise capital, there are some that simply want to get a second opinion or an outside view of their business. They ask us to write them a business plan for growth opportunities, not to raise money. Said another way, the management of the company wants to see our view and take on their business and what we would do to expand their company.
- Recommendations: A business plan used to simply strategically plan one’s next move is referred to as managerial guidance business plan document. No capital is being raised initially, although sometimes we may conclude that capital should be raised for the company to penetrate or open new markets or opportunities. In the course of research, we may conclude that, in fact, the company should conduct an offering and raise money. We will recommend the amount to raise based on the company’s expansion needs and the company valuation.
3 Levels of Business Plans
Our firm offers various levels of business plan writing service and consulting, including:
Level I Start-up Business Plan »
- Prospectus.com’s team consists of industry expert business plan writers. Our Level I Start-up Business Plan can be used for companies raising initial seed funding and getting off the ground. The dollar amount being raised is not of paramount importance.
- The Start-up Plan includes complete financials, potential cash-flow, market analysis and marketing strategies as well as a break-even analysis, and a separate executive summary and much more.
Level II Expansion or Series B Business Plan »
- Prospectus’ Level II Expansion or Series B Business Plan assists companies and entrepreneurs that are seeking to expand or scale their business, including by increasing market share.
- The Level II Start-up Plan helps to define concepts, target markets and market potential, as well as financial clarity necessary to define your concept, identify your market potential, and identify capital requirements. Executive summary included.
Level III Enterprise Business Plan »
- Prospectus’ Level III Enterprise Business Plan serves the need of those later stage and established companies seeking to raise additional capital to expand their businesses, often in the form of issuing debt securities such as bonds or convertible notes.
- The Level III Enterprise Business Plan is our most comprehensive business plan and often our clients will need a prospectus or a private placement memorandum (offering memorandum) written as well.
Our firm has years of experience drafting securities documents and is confident we can assist with your Barcelona Business Plan Writer. Feel free to contact us anytime, or call us to setup an appointment at any one of our global offices.
- Prospectus Writing
- IPO Stock Exchange Listing
- Bonds Offerings
- 144A Reg S Offerings
- Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds
- Offering Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Offering Circular
- Explanatory Memorandum
- Information Memorandum
- Fund Setup Formation
- Securities Identifiers
- Registration and Filing
- Legal Work
- Business Plans