Prospectus.com can provide everything entrepreneurs need to have in the course of raising capital. Whether you a start-up seeking initial seed capital or an advanced stage enterprise that is raising second or third round capital, or you operate a company that is now preparing for a public offering, the most critical step in the investor funding process is the preparation of effective and informative documentation.
Our Principals are experts in developing quality investment collateral such as feasibility studies Preliminary Prospectus, Final Prospectus and or Offering Memorandum (Private Placement Memorandum).
Prospectus.com has a proven record of success assisting start-ups to raise venture capital and helping established businesses raise working or expansion capital.
Prospectus.com Business Plan Advisory Services Value-Proposition:
- We are known as one of the most reliable and affordable Business Plan developers in the U.S. and worldwide. Our straightforward and honest assessment of one’s business is one of our strongest characteristics
- Offices and associates in numerous countries and major cities including New York, Seattle, WA, London, Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Spain and Australia
- 1 to 3 weeks’ average time for completing business plans
- Proven track record of saving entrepreneurs thousands of dollars in needless spending while developing the business plan
- Ability to draft your business plan/feasibility study and prospectus or private placement memorandum or offering memorandum for debt or equity offerings or any other service and package everything as one price
- We are a one-stop business for most of the start-up and later-stage company needs.
For those planning a Private Placement Offering or an Initial Public Offering (IPO), we provide the documentation needed by investors – and required by industry regulators – to help you achieve the best possible result. We also facilitate introductions to seasoned securities lawyers who specialize in stock exchange listing services and filing relevant documents with securities regulators. If you are a NASDAQ Pink or OTCMarkets listed company that may be out of compliance with a respective exchange, we can assist via our relationship with a leading firm specializing in OTC rehabilitation services.