|• Hellobike, a Shanghai, China bike-sharing firm, raised $350 million in its latest funding round from investors including Alibaba’s Ant Financial.
• Kespry, a Menlo Park, Calif.-based aerial intelligence solution provider, raised $33 million in Series C funding led by G2VP, and was joined by investors including Shell Technology Ventures, Cisco Investments, and ABB Ventures
• LaunchDarkly, an Oakland, Calif.-based feature management platform, raised a $21 million in Series B funding led by Redpoint Ventures and Vertex.
• Noodle Partners, a New York firm that helps colleges decrease the cost of online higher education, raised about $14 million in Series A funding led by Owl Ventures.
• Pilotworks, New York City-based a community of food entrepreneurs formerly known as FoodWorks, raised $13 million in Series A funding led by Techstars Ventures and Acre Venture Partners.
• Earny, a Santa Monica, Calif.-based personal financial service, raised $9 million in Series A funding led by Mayfield and was joined by investors including Comcast Ventures and Science Inc.
• ChemomAb, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based biopharmaceutical firm, raised $10 million in funding led by OrbiMed Israel and Peter Thiel, who were joined by investors including SBI Japan-Israel Innovation Fund and Milestone Venture.
• NS8, an Arlington, Va.-based ecommerce fraud prevention provider, raised $7.5 million in funding led by Arbor Ventures, and was joined by investors including TDF Ventures and Hanna Ventures.
• VirtualHealth, New York City-based provider of population health and care management technologies, raised $7 million from investors led by Edison Partners.
• IRONSCALES, a Tel Aviv-based cybersecurity company that combines human intelligence with machine learning to automatically detect phishing emails, raised $6.5 million in Series A funding from investors including K1 Investment Management and RDC.
• Guardian Optical Technologies, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based sensor technology maker for automobile manufacturers, raised $5.1 million in Series A funding from Maniv Mobility and Mirai Creation Fund.
• Powerful, a Miami-based food and beverage company, raised $4 million from two separate funding rounds from investors including Cambridge Companies SPG, River Hallow Partners and Gerber Finance.
• Continuum Security,a Spain-based threat modeling startup, raised €1.5 million ($1.7 million) in funding, led by Swanlaab Venture Factory and was joined by investors including JME Venture Capital and Sonae IM.
• Stateless, a Boulder, Colo.-based firm allowing network functions to be consumed through the “as a service” model, raised $1.4 million in a seed round led by Speedinvest and was joined by investors including Techstars, EVO Venture Partners, PV Ventures, and Service Provider Capital.
• Black Dog Venture Partners acquired a ten percent stake in Wobbl3 Entertainment, a Salt Lake City-based video game developer. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.